How to Celebrate this Friendship Day with Friends - The London Greetings
31st July 2021 - Grab your phone, jump on your bike, or fire up the Playstation for old time’s sake, it’s Friendship Day! The day of the year where friends from all over the world show appreciation for one another and remind you why they’re your very best bud. Whether you want to send a friendship day card, shoot over a text message, create a photo collage on Facebook, or go and see them in person, there is a way for everybody to celebrate Friendship Day.
Because, it is an extraordinary relationship that plays a vital role in human life. It is a bond which is not built in a single day or in a matter of hours or minutes. In fact, it is made up after years of togetherness, understanding, trust, and sympathy. Right? And, if you have a close friend from your childhood, then it is truly a blessing. Your pal, your mate, is exactly like a shadow who has your backbone in every tough situation. They are your reflection in every characteristic.
How to Celebrate Friendship Day?
Write a note?
Writing handmade letters are the best gift you can gave to someone. Grab some good handmade paper or else pick up a funny card write how much they mean to you. They will definitely going to love your letter because of the fact that you invest so much time to pore out your feelings for them.
Looking for the friendship day celebration ideas for this year? Or want to celebrate the day with the besties outside the house, into the hills. Go outside for camping alongside on river and watch the firefilies glow at night with the whole group.
Send the Personalized Gift
Many of us might have friends that live miles away from us. Since we live apart from our friends, celebrate friendship day by sending them personalised gifts at their doorstep. Customise any gift item, right from a chocolate box to a designer watch with a special message for the long-distance BFF.
Plan a Photoshoot
It’s often said that we have very few pictures with the people that we are closest to. Many of us might struggle to find a great picture, along with our best friends. Make up for all the lost time when we didn’t click pictures this friendship day. This year, plan a fun photoshoot to click tons of pictures with the main girls.
Organise a Treasure Hunt
In this year, make your friendship day special. Step out of a regular friendship day.Plan cues at all your favourite spots and leave a gift or friendship day cards for them to pick up after visiting the places.
Indulge in shopping
Retail therapy is every woman’s guilty pleasure. Since many women love shopping, spend this friendship day with the squad in front of the trial rooms. Gift them anything they like while shopping and wait for them to break into a big bear hug.
Arrange a trip
A trip with our best friends always remains on the list. This friendship day set out to sail with the squad to an exotic destination. Gather all the pals and book the trip ahead of the friendship day to receive discount offers and deals. Either go out for a long vacation or plan a weekend getaway to spend some quality time with them.
Friendship Day wishes:
- It takes a lifetime to find a person like you in this twisted world. I felt lucky right at the moment I met you. Having you as a best friend is way more than I expected. I wish you a very Happy Friendship Day!
- It's hard to find someone who will stay with you in your hard times, someone who will help you rise up, again after you fall. Fortunately for me, that I have you Happy Friendship Day love!
- No one can ever be sad if they have a friend like you. You are the most wonderful friend I could ever wish for. Thank you for always bring there always, a very Happy Friendship Day to you!
- Today on this very special occasion, I want to let you know that you are my most favorite person in this world. I enjoy your company most. A very Happy Friendship Day to you!
- As lovers say, distance doesn't matter if two hearts are loyal towards each other. Same, it doesn't matter how far we are; we will always be in each other's hearts. Happy Friendship Day!