Monthly Archives: March 2021
Announcing an engagement is a big step in any couple's love story.
In the modern day, engagement announcements come in many forms, with many taking to Facebook to share their happy news. Instead of simply leaving a congratulations comment on social media, take it one step further, and congratulate the love birds on their engagement with a greetings card.
Funny Engagement Messages
- It’s always funny to make a joke inside the card; have a look at these cheeky ideas which are sure to get a smile out of the bride and groom at the very least:
- Congratulations on settling for someone.
- Congrats on your amazing and beautiful new engagement ring! Oh, and your fiancé seems nice too.
- There are two ways to get jailed for life. One is to commit a bad crime and the second is to get hitched. Congratulations for choosing the latter.
- Congratulations on the engagement. PS, There is a reason ENGAGEMENT rhymes with EN
Mother's Day is just around the corner again. Actually, it's currently less than a month away, as this year it falls on Sunday 14 March. So don't leave your shopping until the last minute (again) and make sure you order her gifts well in advance.
1. Flower subscription
In these socially distanced times, letterbox flowers could be the most convenient option if you can’t physically see your mum this Mother's Day. But instead of sending one bouquet, why not sign her up for a subscription service? Each month she'll receive a specially curated box of flowers, making it a gift that keeps on giving.
2. Greeting Card
Put a smile on your mom’s face with our online Mother’s Day cards UK. Explore our unique Mother's Day greeting cards with a heartwarming or thoughtful note. More often, words are not adequate enough to express what your feelings towards her are. It’s time to tell her why she is the most important person in your life with un